The duties and responsibility of the Audit Committee are as follows :
- The Audit Committee works collectively in performing its duties to assist the BOC.
- The Audit Committee provides recommendations to the BOC regarding the appointment of a public accounting firm based on independence, scope of assignment, and fees to be submitted at the GMS.
- The Audit Committee reviews and reports to the BOC on complaints relating to the company’s accounting and financial reporting processes.
- The Audit Committee reviews and provides advice to the BOC regarding potential conflicts of interest in the company.
- The Audit Committee monitors the effective and sustainable implementation of Good Corporate Governance (GCG).
- Performing other duties relevant to the functions of the Audit Committee at the request of the BOC.