The duties and responsibility of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee are as follows:
- Providing recommendations regarding candidates for the directors to the BOC to be submitted to the GMS.
- Preparing and providing the recommendations regarding the systems and procedures for the selection and/or replacement of members of the BOC and BOD to the BOC to be submitted at the GMS.
- Evaluating the remuneration policy.
- Providing recommendations to the BOC regarding:
- Remuneration policy for the BOC and BOD to be submitted to the GMS.
- Remuneration policy for all employees to be submitted to the BOD.