The duties and responsibility of the Risk Management Monitoring Committee are as follows:
- Assisting the BOC in detecting/identifying risks as early as possible in any activity related to duties, authorities, and responsibilities.
- Assisting the BOC in measuring risks by calculating the impact and the possibility of risk opportunities.
- Assisting the BOC in managing control strategies on an ongoing basis against significant risks for the survival of the company.
- Monitoring risks continuously, especially the risks that have a significant impact on the company conditions.
- Performing other duties relevant to the function of the Risk Management Monitoring Committee at the request of the BOC.